Wow! What a year it has been.
The DigitalCrafts' team, students, and alumni have achieved a lot during the year of 2017, and we are honored that Switchup and Course Report recognized our efforts and deemed us one of the top coding bootcamps globally.
From new team members to new course offerings, our team has been hard at work ensuring each and every student receives a top-notch educational experience, and we couldn't be prouder of everyone's efforts.
As a team, we are proud to call ourselves builders, and we look forward to continuing to fulfill our company mission of creating a community of builders, each equipped with the skills and tools necessary to breathe life into ideas, whether as entreprenuers or software engineers.
A few memories and accomplishments from 2017:
- We welcomed new team members in Atlanta and Houston including Paul Bailey and Chris Aquino as Lead Instructors as well as Liz Carley, Zakia Whiteside, and Katy McElroy who lead our Atlanta Campus Operations, Admissions, and Student Services, respectfully.
- DigitalCrafts received the 2017 Scrappiest Startup Award from Startup Atlanta.
- We kicked off our new Full Stack Flex Program for working professionals led by instructors Jeremy Duvall and Adam Szargura.
- We officially launched our corporate training services and successfully designed and executed two custom developer bootcamps for a Top 10 Global Consulting firm.
As we finish out 2017 and head into 2018, our team will constantly focus on improving our techniques and processes while always keeping our internal company values a top priority.
- Work Happy is our team's version of "employees first." While we are laser-focused on supporting all of our students and customers, we must always have our team's back and support each team member when in need.
Default to Transparency
- Default to Transparency is just that. While being transparent sounds easy, it takes courage and will be valued in every instance.
Mop the Floors
- Mop the Floors means respect your work, workplace, and the work of DigitalCrafts. Everyone is expected to lend a helping hand when and where needed regardless of position within the company.
- Follow Through on your personal and professional goals, commitments, and promises. DigitalCrafts is a place to grow professionally all while helping others achieve their career goals.
We couldn't be prouder of the team and community that we get to work with each and every day. Thanks for letting us take part in this journey!
Jake & Max