In January of 2018, DigitalCrafts decided to join the Council on Integrity in Results Reporting aka "CIRR" (see announcement here) alongside 12 other leading coding bootcamps who have all committed to analyzing and reporting placement data using a standard process. How successful are students after graduating from a coding bootcamp? Well, as a prospective student you are now able to compare each of these 12 member schools side-by-side and rest assured that you are using up-to-date and accurate data to make an important decision which will impact your career and life from this point forward.
For incoming students, it is very important to understand that successfully finding a job post-graduation is up to you 100%. Here are DigitalCrafts our job is to prepare you with technical skills and career assets to set you up for success, but no matter what a school leads you to believe no one can hand you a job. This is a mindset we try to instill in our students from day 1, and I believe that in addition to the hard work our team puts in every day is what drives our high placement metrics.
Below, I've provided a few bullet points pulled directly from our recent placement reports across our campuses in Atlanta and Houston along with a link for you to view the entire report on CIRR's website.
Atlanta Campus (view full report)
- 91% of students landed a job which requires the skills gained in our Full Stack program within 180 days of graduation
- $62,400 is the median starting salary for graduates in Atlanta
- 39% of graduates now have the job title Software Engineer
- *Report contains 48 students
Houston Campus (view full report)
- 88% of students landed a job which requires the skills gained in our Full Stack program within 180 days of graduation
- $66,400 is the median starting salary for graduates in Houston
- 38% of graduates now have the job title Developer
- *Report contains our first class in Houston which only had 9 students
Across both campuses, we are always trying to build our Employer Network with companies who are on the cutting edge of recruitment. Students have gone on to work for startups, medium-sized companies and enterprise companies in both cities. Some notable companies which come to mind include The Home Depot, Cox Communications, ADP, Pivotal, and our all time favorite startups which include Timbergrove and Insiten.
Coding bootcamps can be tough but can be rewarding. If you are interested in learning more about our program, you can schedule a call or campus tour here. If you are interested in joining our Employer Network, you can schedule a call here or read more here.
That's it for now!