Curious about what it's like to attend a DigitalCrafts bootcamp? Recently, two of our grads talked about their experiences in a webinar, where they shared why they chose DigitalCrafts, what it's like to be a student in our classes, what they learned, and how we helped them land the job.
- Speaker introductions (1:09)
- What was the admissions process like? (3:24)
- Why April and Clare chose DigitalCrafts over other schools they considered (9:18)
- What do you learn in a DigitalCrafts bootcamp? (14:23)
- Time commitments and how to make sure your bootcamp is a successful one (17:45)
- What are the campuses like? (22:29)
- How does DigitalCrafts prepare you for the job search? (25:19)
We mentioned a number of helpful links that you can check out as you're deciding whether DigitalCrafts is right for you.
- Campus schedules for Houston and Atlanta.
- Learn more about tuition options, including our income-share agreements, where you don't pay until you're hired.
- Our blog has tons of information about admissions, student stories, and other resources.
Ready to take the next step in your career and become developer? Download our course packet for more information about our full-stack web development bootcamps.