Financing Your Coding Bootcamp Tuition With Climb Credit
We know that financing options are a key part of the decision-making process for many of our students, so It's our pleasure to announce that DigitalCrafts has partnered with Climb Credit to help finance your tech bootcamp school tuition, and make education more accessible.
Finance Your Bootcamp Education with Climb Credit - 100% Approvals*
We're proud to partner with Climb Credit to offer affordable loans to our students. Climb Credit offers loans specifically for DigitalCrafts students across all financial backgrounds, so you can finance your education with confidence.
- 100% Approval with Climb Credit (must be a U.S. resident and at least 18 years old)
- Spread tuition payments over 3-5 years
- Cover all or a portion of tuition
- Interest-only period available for full-time students while in school
- You may include a co-borrower if you like
- Applying doesn't impact your credit score, and takes about 5 minutes
*Borrower must be a U.S. resident and at least 18 years of age. Rates will vary depending on financial standings and credit history.See Rates
Do I Have to Borrow From Climb Credit to Finance My Tuition?
Simply put, nope! There are many specialty lenders out there that are shaking up the credit industry, and we encourage you to shop around if you'd like.
It's common for employers to pay for additional training for their workforce. Consider asking your boss if tuition assistance is available at your company or check your employee benefits for education reimbursement—you might be surprised!
Scholarships and Tuition Reduction Options
We also have a few scholarships and offers to consider:
- You Belong In Tech Scholarship: We want to see more diversity in technology. To that end, we automatically award a $1000-1500 scholarship to underrepresented students in tech, including all women, African American, and other underrepresented, diverse groups—no essay required.
- The Builder Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded by committee to applicants of any background with especially inspiring lives, goals, and achievements—essay required.
- We also offer early enrollment incentives, including $250 off tuition with the decision-maker offer for those students who submit their deposit within five days of receiving an acceptance letter.
Be sure to check out our Tuition page for more information about scholarships and other tuition reduction options, and if you have any questions, reach out to our team at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Take the Next Step
Ready to take the next step and explore a bootcamp in Web Development, UX Design, Cybersecurity, or Data Analytics? Submit your application for an upcoming bootcamp.Apply Today
This post was updated August 2022. It formerly referenced Sallie Mae and Ascent Funding.